Training is defined as: “An activity scheme aims to bring about changes in the trainees in terms of their information and their knowledge and their performance and skills, behaviors, attitudes and making them able to do their jobs efficiently at high productivity.”
The training aims to raise the efficiency, the skills and the abilities of the trainees, which give them the basic skills to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively. It is the process of positive adjustment to raise employee / staff efficiency and raise their productivity.
The main training grounds has been varied to include the following:
Training strengthens morale: employees feels better and can stimulate more about the work by training plan that is created according to the training needs.
- Training emphasizes objectives: through training, the emphasis on the vision and objectives of the organization and aspirations for the next phase can be obtained.
- Low cost of training: it is less expensive than the recruitment, hiring and labor turnover, so the reduction of the training budget will not solve any problem in human resources.
- Training is motivational and catalyst: By reducing training, institutions are forced to lower the level and morale.
- Training is an assistant factor for change: Institutions need to maintain a high profile and carry out continuous new developments to maintain its competitiveness and market position.
- Training enforces the spirit of the team work: Training is certainly helps to work in spirit of the team, using different way of thinking but same method of implementation.
- Training unites concepts through workshops and lectures by which the basic rules of the concepts of work are set, but this is above and beyond to carry on the experiences of others and the possibility to take advantage of them.
- Training breeds and generate money: effective and extensive training back gains and compensate for the institution expenses exponentially.
- Training creates professionals: by training, staff feel that they are professionals, and they estimate the enterprise in the development of their skills, and helps them to stay in their organizations longer periods.
- Training maintains quality: Certainly training helps maintaining of the high quality and improved productivity in all sectors of the institution.
Various studies have confirmed that the training achieves a return for the staff; they pointed to an increase in salary as a result of his ability to get the job done efficiently and effectively compared to other of those who didn’t participate in training programs.
Dr. Hussein Mohamed Abu Farash
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org